Booking Request.

Hello ,

Thanks for the phone conversation and urgent reply, I will like you to check this below reservation for my guest coming to your country Kindly provide me

with the rate for the period below:

Check in :  15TH SEPT.2013
Check out:  25TH SEPT.2013
DURATION OF STAY :10 DAYS
ANY AVAILABLE ROOMS

GUEST FULL NAME:

1} JERRY  / WILLIAM  MR
2} JAMES  / COOPER   MR
3] MICHEAL / DAVID  MR

Email me the  total cost  for the 10 nights stay  in your hotels usd$ or Euro also i will like to inform you that my guest is making payment with are credit

card  in advance, also you  will help me with charge my own commission and send to me via western union  the reason why is that i don't have facilities for

credit card in my office and my guest want to pay me with credit card.

Await your reply soonest today.

Senior Consultant.
Mr Moss Frank.

Res World Travels and Tours.