Re: Disabling focus reporting in mintty

Thomas, thanks for the suggestion.  I thought I had tried that and
indeed, when I attempted to disable focus reporting within tmux there
wasn't any change.  I'd have to guess that tmux is intercepting the
control sequence and probably discarding it.  I don't know enough
about terminal emulation to say if that's a sane thing to do.

In any case, I'm told in #tmux on freenode that focus reporting can be
disabled in tmux 1.9, so it's just a matter of waiting for that
release (or building the latest sources).

Thanks again!