Re: mintty functionality

The normal way works and even
   $ PATH=${PATH}:....  mintty cmd

The command line invokation is no problem.

But, I couldn't do with a desktop shortcut with something like:

mkshortcut -w /tmp -D -A -d "Run orpie RPN calculater." -n "Orpie RPN Calculater" -i /home/djh/icons/hp_calc.ico  -a " -p '100,150' -t 'Orpie Calculater' -e /usr/bin/orpie" /bin/mintty.exe

The above doesn't source my zsh startup files first.  I see no reference informat related to shells.  I'm, just inoking an application direct.

Any ideas?