Re: setting up sshd on windows 7

> Because 'sshd' is finicky about permissions, doing this may well
have removed your ability to run 'sshd' as a service under the
default service user 'cyg_server'.  With that would also come the
loss of the ability to login with public key authentication.  If
any of this is important to you, you need to restore the previous
state.

actually, worked fine.  I added Full Control to "Everyone" to the
windows directory, not via chmod/chown, and I am able to run it as a
service without any issues.

I have this weird problem that I am not sure if its due to sshd or
not.  I have the msvc toolchain checked into version control, so its
not installed normally, when i use it as a normal user logged into my
desktop everything works fine, but when i try to link in an ssh
terminal i get

LINK : fatal error LNK1101: incorrect MSPDB100.DLL version; recheck
installation of this product
make: *** [WinNT_Debug/test.exe] Error 77

If i start a screen as a regular user then login in via ssh and attach
my screen everything works fine as well.  any idea what i could be
missing?

Thanks,
Anatoly