Re: shell-init: error retrieving current directory

Hi,

Thanks, I see.
And I noticed bash.exe of cygwin32 is also using it's own getcwd WITHOUT issue.

(2013/08/22 11:21), LRN wrote:
1) It's not improperly disabled. Cygwin's getcwd does not behave the way
bash wants it to (when called with 0 buffer and 0 buffer length, it
fails, instead of allocating buffer). At least that is my understanding
after observing the source code.

2) Also, this happens if you cross-compile bash (because this can't be
autodetected when cross-compiling, and configure assumes the worst).