Directory under x86/release: Ruby or ruby?

My local Cygwin installation repository has had up to now a subdirectory
under release/ called Ruby (upper case first letter rare but not
unprecedented) to match the typography in setup.ini. In the latest
setup.ini incorporating a ruby update, the subdirectory under x86/release/
is called ruby (lower case first letter). Is this change deliberate and
will it stay that way? (I'm not certain when it was introduced but it is
made manifest by today's update.)
Thanks.
Fergus

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft®