Windows 8 Terminal Shortcut Start

Hi all,

I recentely decided to go from the x64 version of cygwin to the x86 version (because the x64 version doesn't support unison), and I can't get rid of the shortcut in Start; Clicking uninstall takes me to 'uninstall a program', but there is now cygwin uninstaller, it needs to be done manually. While installing cygwin, I checked the box that said 'Add to Start'. Any ideas?

All help appreciated!
Sandr