64-bit NFS

 Hello!

 Is there any particular reason why NFS server is missing in 64-bit version
?
 I heard nfs-server package is not maintained any more. If anybody is
interested, i have patched my 32-bit NFS server, and in order to do this i
had to do the following face-lift tomy Cygwin installation:
1. Fix the NFS server code in order to build with new TI-RPC.
2. Replace portmap with rpcbind (advanced version of portmapper written
specifically for TI-RPC).

 Is anybody interested in these patches? Unfortunately i can't take over
regular nfs-server maintenance.

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia