Re: emacs very slow; zombie processes eventually cleared

[I'm including your private message to me below to avoid breaking the thread.]

On 7/3/2013 5:33 PM, Rockefeller, Harry wrote:
FWIW, my corporate email interceptor is broken.  This never made it out to the list.
I attempted to ask nicely to simply allow all emails from and to domain Cygwin.com,
but they don't want to comply.