R: Re: octave-3.4.0.exe: error while loading shared libraries

Thanks Marco for both your your patience and prompt answer, here's some
additional info.

The directory list under \cygwin\usr is:

i686-pc-
cygwin
include
local
sbin
share
src
ssl
tmp

And is not including /bin.
The only one I found is /cygwin/bin, as it has been created right under
the root installation directory and not under /usr.

Reading the
lapack0.sh content I found that:

LA_PREFIX=/usr
LA_LIBDIR=${LA_PREFIX}
/lib
LA_BINDIR=${LA_LIBDIR}/lapack

So "/usr/lib/lapack" is actually
NOT missing from PATH, but correct path should not have /usr as prefix
in my particular case, isn't it?
So strange since it's default
directory structure created by setup.exe (during installation I chose C:
\Users\gennarif\Documents\programmi\cygwin\ as root directory).

Add to
this, trying to produce the requested file, I got this error:

cygcheck
-s -v -r > cygcheck.out
cygcheck: Wrong architecture. Only ix86
executables supported.

Dis some mis-installation happen?

Thanks &
regards,

Federico

Invita i tuoi amici e Tiscali ti premia! Il consiglio di un amico vale pià di uno spot in TV. Per ogni nuovo abbonato 30 â di premio per te e per lui! Un amico al mese e parli e navighi sempre gratis: http://freelosophy.tiscali.it/