Re: how to allow connections from another host to cygwin

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 5:34 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> If you've followed this mailing list for any length of time you'd notice
> that we don't really endorse the instructions from random other web
> sites.  They are often out-of-date and contain needless instructions.

What's the prevailing thought on a wiki (presumably one
set up like the glibc one, by invite only, to avoid spammers)?
I found various posts on this list over the years, but no
obvious interest.

> Just use the instructions from /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/openssh.README

That file is not very easily discovered (despite the FAQ entry
that explains that convention).   Can you add a link to
an static index of all those files from http://cygwin.com/docs.html ?
That might make googling
  openssh server cygwin
more likely to find it.