Re: Failure with fork()

According to the original thread it has to do with handling the stack.
The small program is
meant to show that there is a discrepancy between the way Cygwin
handles this versus
the way Linux does that - something to do with accessing more memory
pages than expected,
but this is not an area I am familiar with ;).

> It dies after somewhat below 500 forks and I think I found the reason.
> Stay tuned.

I will. It would be great if this can be solved.

Regards,

Arjen