Re: AW: DuplicateHandle error

Il 6/10/2013 10:09 AM, Lange, Jan-Erik ha scritto:
I used this exe:
http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/forth/gforth/Snapshots/gforth-0.7.0-20090215.exe
and the installation was successfull. I can run gforth but, as already said, get no error messages when using the program

By the way, I just tried to build it myself which the soruces from (http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/forth/gforth/gforth-0.7.2.tar.gz), but got this error:
$ ./configure
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... no
configure: error: in `/home/jl/gforth-0.7.2':
See `config.log' for more details

I assume you are using the latest compiler
$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.5.3

try using before
$ autoreconf -i --force

$ ./configure
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking for suffix of executables... .exe

the build looks fine, and I do not see any

3 [main] gforth 4824 dtable::stdio_init: couldn't make stderr distinct from stdout

Regards
Marco