Re: Patch for shutdown

2013/5/22 Corinna Vinschen:
> After that, checking out the project is done using
>
>   $ cvs -d :ext:<your login>@sourceware.org:/cvs/cygwin-apps co shutdown

The code is in CVS.

Since this is my first package and it uses the CVS I have a question
about the next steps.

If I understand things correctly, these are the steps needed:
- add tag "rel1-10" to CVS
- use cygport to generate the bin packages
  - "cygport --32 shutdown.cygport download prep compile package"
  - "cygport --64 shutdown.cygport download prep compile package"
- I assume these commands will also generate a src package

>From there I follow the normal steps (ITA, RFU and announcement) as
described on http://cygwin.com/setup.html

Did I miss anything?

Regards,