RE: postgresql-devel package missing pg_config?

Thanks, that helped.

I successfully built DBD::Pg, but had to add four library dependencies to the makefile, libssl, libldap, libcrypto and libintl due to unresolved dependencies from libpq:

EXTRALIBS = -L/usr/lib -lpq -lm -lssl -lldap -lcrypto -lintl LDLOADLIBS = -L/usr/lib -lpq -lm -lssl -lldap -lcrypto -lintl

Not sure if I need to notify anybody of this...