Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: {man/manlint}-1.6g-2: Man, apropos and whatis commands

Ciao Volker,

on cygwin-apps (sorry for replay on this list, I am not subscribed there) Dr. Volker Zell wrote:

AS a workaround use: LANG=en_US.UTF-8 man foo

obviously it prints,

"No manual entry for foo"

By the way, what about the man page itself, is it working in
the italian locale

For completeness, man ls, cp, etc. is all in English. When the command hasn't a manual page, it prints in italian, missing accented characters... :(

I would expect (and prefer) all in English...

Ciao,
  Angelo.