KDE ports

IS there a way to install packages manaully?
I had 3 of the kde packages give me errors when they installed
and then I trouble acessing some of the mirrors from the setup.exe.
However I donwloaded them manually.
I guess I should have just waited till later.

Also could someone point me in the direction of
how to configure kde from the ports.
The packages that failed are not show stopers but
I can't figure out how to configure this.

Thanks
Rick

--
AD5DU if you want to know about me look me up on www.qrz.com.
However I don't have my station set up since my girfriend kicked me out in December.