Re: the DBI for perl

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 5:55 AM, Wynfield Henman  wrote:
> Thank you Csaba and Reini for the information in helping me build the
> Perl database interface code. I downloaded the gcc-4 and the build
> process worked.
> And Reini, thanks for the 64 number significance explanation.

And while we are here:

I hope you are not using the unpatched cygwin DBI for any public
facing server.
DBI 1.624 still needs my use-after-free patch from
https://github.com/rurban/distroprefs/blob/master/sources/authors/id/R/RU/RURBAN/patches/DBI-1.622_921.patch

It's just cygwin, but who knows.
--
Reini Urban