Re: windows 7 : files permission problem

Le 20/03/2013 20:01, Andrey Repin a écrit :
#
# Why cygwin doesn't display posix permissions ?
#
Because the ACL set on the file do not match any POSIX permissions. The
presence of extended attributes (like ACL) is indicated by "+" at the end of
POSIX permission byte.
OK, I must re-read the documentation ! (http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html)

[...]
Any idea ?
As a general rule, if you are going to mix Cygwin and native tools, let
windows handle file permissions ("noacl" mount option), and you'll not see
such issues again.
Indeed, this fixes my problem.
Many thanks

But it seems to me that we always mix native and windows tools. I wonder why 'noacl' is not a default mount option ?