Suggestion for cocumentation improvement

Hi all,

I hope this is the correct mailing list to post this message. I
noticed while reading the FAQ that one of the questions could be
worded better.

http://cygwin.com/faq-nochunks.html#faq.using.symlinkstoppedworking
4.38.  Why do some of my old symlinks don't work anymore?
should be "Why do some of my old symlinks not work anymore?"  or  "Why
don't some of my old symlinks work anymore?"

While, I'm at it, I'd also suggest that Samba be given an upper case
'S' in the following question, "4.39.  Why don't symlinks work on
samba-mounted filesystems?"

Regards,
Anthony Geoghegan