Re: Shouldn't gcc-4 depend on libmpfr4 ?

Yaakov <yselkowitz <at> users.sourceforge.net> writes:
> The problem is a hack in gmp's configure.ac which is incompatible with
> newer libtool versions.

Oh now you tell me... :-) I've found the same in the meantime after mucking with
the Win32_DLL red herring (that appears to be completely superfluous as well and
not have seen an update in ages - see the library version numbers).  Anyway,
since the last version to have libmp (BSD compatibility) is 5.0.5 and I can't
easily tell if any other packages link against that, shouldn't Cygwin distribute
this version until the dependencies have been sorted?

Regards,
Achim.