Re: g++ build error, collect2, forked process died unexpectedly

On 22/02/2013 2:52 PM, KG wrote:
Hello All,

I recently installed Netbeans and Cygwin on my Windows 7 64-bit
laptop.  To test that everything was working fine I tried to build &
run one of the example projects in Netbeans but I always get the same
error messages.

I have installed Windows Defender which as far as I know isn't running.
It lies. Windows Defender is BLODA even when it claims not to be running. Try uninstalling it (don't worry, Windows Update will be delighted to put it back if you change your mind).

Ryan