Re: Some Problems about Emacs-w32

On 2/14/2013 1:53 PM, marco atzeri wrote:
On 2/14/2013 7:28 PM, Ken Brown wrote:

This turned out to be pretty easy to do, so I've built emacs*-24.2.93-3
packages that have this fix.  I'm not going to issue a new release just
for this minor fix, but you can get it from my private repository if you
want.  See http://sanibeltranquility.com/cygwin/ for instructions.

Ken, about your instructions, you can use directly

setup.exe -K http://sanibeltranquility.com/cygwin/kbrown.gpg
   -O -s http://sanibeltranquility.com/cygwin

That works if you want to use *only* my site. But it won't bring in dependencies that are not available on my site.

Ken