Re: Promote sqlite 3.7.13-1 from test status?

On 2/11/2013 15:00, Achim Gratz wrote:
Warren Young writes:
https://www.sqlite.org/testing.html

That doesn't seem tell me where to download the testsuite

Quoting that page: "They are contained in the same source tree as the SQLite core..." That means the Fossil repository, not the "amalgam" the Cygwin packages are built from.

Steps:

1. Install Fossil. (It's in the Cygwin pkg repo.)

2. Clone the SQLite repo and access it:

    $ cd ~/src   # or wherever
    $ fossil clone http://www.sqlite.org/cgi/src sqlite.repo
    $ mkdir sqlite
    $ cd sqlite
    $ fossil open ../sqlite.repo
    $ ls test | wc -l
    737

(I have no idea if this is the most efficient way to use Fossil. This is just what I've figured out playing around in the past 15 minutes.)

3. ....

4. Profit!