Re: Best practice for running pgsql under cygwin?

On 12/22/2012 05:18 PM, Ryan Johnson wrote:

However, we're going to do classroom demos at times, including one where we have fun with different isolation levels; I'll need multiple students logged into the same database so they can mess with each others' interactive transactions.

Postgres has a native Windows installer, does tcp very well and has excellent access control.

It is not clear to me where cygwin comes in, or what it is you are trying to protect.

- bartels