Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: pv-1.3.9-1

On 06/12/2012 3:43, Vin Shelton wrote:
Aaron Schneider writes:

pv 1.3.9-1 version has been uploaded to Cygwin, will be available
shortly on mirrors.
This version fails with:

zsh: invalid system call pv

on a 64-bit W7 install.

The previous version (1.3.4.1) worked fine.  Please let me know if you
need more info.

I've found where the problem lies thanks to the original developer. It looks like Cygwin does not support the msgget function for IPC.

An update will be released shortly, meanwhile I suggest sticking with 1.3.4 version.