[OT] Directory separator symbol

Greetings, All!

I'm sorry for this off-topic question, but knowing that this list is full of
people with different experience, I though I might ask.
Anyone know a filesystem or operating system, which is using directory
separator symbols other than "/" ?
(Microsoft Windows doesn't count - it does not make a difference between "/"
and "\" on the very low level. I can't think of a filesystem call, which would
fail, if you supply forward slash instead of backslash.)

If you wish to reply to this message, please use "reply to author" function of
your mailer, and make sure that your reply destination address does not
include Cygwin mailing list. The question is not intended for discussion and
is obviously off-topic, for which I apologize.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...