Re: Cygwin fork problem: abort: can't commit memory for stack

On 03/12/2012 5:23 AM, Techie Help wrote:
Hi,

As suggested by Marco, I stripped the PATH to bare minimum and then it started building.
But slowly  slowly, one at a time, I started adding more paths to path variable and finally I have restored it back to old one but its now building without any problem.
So, I am not sure what happened.

Also, can you please explain to me, why stripping path to bare minimum helped?
I'm not an expert, but I believe that several BLODA depend on the dlls they inject to be in PATH; strip the path and they fail to do their thing, leaving cygwin free to do its thing.

Ryan