Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: sqlite3-3.7.13-1

Achim Gratz writes
FWIW, I think Yaakov is more immediately concerned about the additional API:

-DSQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA\
-DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS_PARENTHESIS\
-DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS4

Aye. I do use SQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA. I don't believe use of this API
has anything to do with the Windows vs. Unix locking issues.

I also favor the Cygwin build versus the Unix build. I understand the argument that
it should be done the Unix way, however the practical matter for myself is that do share
SQLITE database files with Windows and Cygwin apps.

So I think you're doing the right thing.

--
Jon Lambert