Re: real beginer

Welcome to Cygwin Trixie.

If you visit the "Problems" link on the Cygwin home page
(http://cygwin.com/problems.html) you will see that there are some things
you can do to help the community diagnose your issue.  Please run the
cygcheck command and attach the output file (see the web page instructions)
as a plain text file to your response.  This will let the community see what
is installed and if you are missing anything.

Sincerely,

Brian S. Wilson