Re: Emacs 24 can't find org library

On 10/22/2012 5:42 PM, Kete Foy wrote:
Thanks, I will try those if necessary. I imagine it will be necessary if Emacs
ships with an old (7.8) version of Org-mode. That's why it doesn't make sense
that Ken had success with exporting an org file

I think that indicates that your problems don't have anything to do with the Org-mode version.

I was too lazy to clarify that Debian provides 7.9.1, but the important thing
is that 7.9 is available and provides the library that Emacs lacks. That's all

What library is it that you think Emacs lacks? Did you try installing emacs-el as I suggested in one of my messages of October 21?

Ken