Cygwin for Windows 8

Hello,

I am looking for cygwin tool in Windows 8 platform.  When i execute
the setup.exe (for installing cygwin in Windows 8 OS), i couldn't see
any mirror sites for downloading cygwin tool in Windows 8 OS. Just
wondering if the tool is supported for Windows 8, if yes, then could
you please provide me the link to download cygwin tools for Windows 8?

Thanks & Regards,
Steve