This can change ur life for the best or maybe it won't change anything. you can't know until u try. Anyway you r don't lose anything

Hey gorgeous! ))
My name is Corrie.
My sister gave me ur contact and she also told me that there's no way to resist ur attractiveness :)
So, I can't wait to become friends, I guess it is ur turn to write me something about yourself now!
It's interesting what you've to say about it! (;