Re: Win PTY library.

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Daniel Colascione wrote:

> If your pty layer refreshes every 100ms and your program updates at
> 20, 40, and 80ms, you'll lose all but the last update. I'm not
> interested in writing a testcase to demonstrate a perfectly
> foreseeable problem.

So create a patch that works based on your ideas of how it should
work.  So far, there have not been any who have been able to do it for
the case of Cygwin execing a native MSVCRT binary.

If the ideas behind Console2 and winpty can do so, great, it is a step
in the right direction.  If you can come up with a working model other
than what these are doing then prove it.

--
Earnie