Re: ssh tunneling and keys - how to...

You have your local computer connected to a second computer and want to go fro
the second machine to a third machine (if I understand this).  The connection
from the local machine to the second machine works; but the connection from
the second to the third does not work.

You need to set up an ssh key from the second server to the third server.
Generate the public/private key on the second server and move the public key
to the third server's .ssh directory (and check the directory and file
permissions are correct).  You can't set up keys for all machines from the
local machine only.  I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Brian S. Wilson