Build script error (libiconv + custom prefix)

Hi folks,

I'm trying to port my project's [1] build/package script to Cygwin but I'm facing some difficulties during runtime.

It runs fine under Linux and OSX but I'm not sure if that's because these environments fulfil a dependency I'm unaware of, while Cygwin being a stripped down system does not, or something else.

Here's how to go about reproducing it.

To setup the Cygwin environment:
----------------------------
setup.exe -q -R c:\cygwin -l c:\cygwin-packages -P make,gcc,g++,perl,wget
----------------------------

To reproduce the issue open up the Cygwin shell:
----------------------------
mkdir lib
cd lib
wget --no-check-certificate https://raw.github.com/Arachni/arachni/experimental/external/scripts/lib/readlink_f.sh
cd ..
wget --no-check-certificate https://raw.github.com/Arachni/arachni/experimental/external/scripts/build.sh
bash build.sh

It fails when it tries to build the first dependency, libiconv, but I'm not sure why.
For some reason it looks for a /usr/lib/libiconv.la while it has been configured with a different prefix.

Anyone have any ideas?

Regards,
Tasos L.

[1] Arachni - http://arachni-scanner.com