I'm sure you would like it

How's it going? I am Juliann. I came across your photograph by chance, and I really liked your looks, to tell the truth, I even downloaded it. You seem to be a nice and kind man,  :) I dunno... :) Maybe we could become something more together? :)
Do you wanna see how I look? I hope you'll like me and we will be able to get a chance to meet each other... I hope you won't make me wait and suffer and will answer me as soon as you see it.
Please, don't make me wait for too long,
Juliann.