Re: Stop with the automatic updates

On 17.08.2012 09:17, Gary wrote:
Every time I use it I have to remember to deselect all the packages it
marks for "upgrade". Why? Why is it so bad to want to use Subversion
release 1.6, for example? Especially since 1.7 does not work with
working copies created under 1.6. Why should we expose ourselves to new
bugs in newer releases when we're quite happy to live with previous
versions?

I feel like I'm in Windows Update hell with the Cygwin Setup the way it
is.
i have a similar desire:
At least a possibility to deselect them with only a few clicks would be desired. Sometimes
i want to install only one package without waiting for the whole list of pending stuff to
download and run.

Or am i misunderstanding the radio buttons for keep, cur and exp?

/Herbert
/