Re: sshd service needs to be restarted after every boot

Greetings, Jörg Gerlach!

>> Do you have proper dependency map for a service?
>> I.e. it should depends on TCPIP at least.

> Yes, in the properties of the "CYGWIN sshd" service in the Windows
> Service Manager is a dependency for TCP/IP-Protocol driver.

> But, I'm not sure if you mean that.

I did mean that, and now, that you confirmed it, the situation slowly driving
into the land of BLODA.
Do you have custom firewall/AV with TCP/IP filtering capabilities installed?

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...