Re: App runs 8x slower on dual core machine (with test case to replicate issue)

Unfortunately, I'm not paid to minimize test cases for Cygwin.
It already took me quite some time to create the test case to
demonstrate a multicore issue in Cygwin.
And Boost 1.48.0 that I used is officially released as part of Cygwin
(i.e. Cygwin patched - which is different from official Boost).
Another finding - When under WOW64 (Win7-64-bit), the test case fails
(i.e. runs slow) regardless of CPU affinity.
I already found that I could set CPU affinity to fix the issue, so I'm good.