Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: {emacs,emacs-X11,emacs-el}-24.1-1

On 7/23/2012 1:12 PM, Franz Häuslschmid wrote:
I observed, that org-mode started to behave strangely.  Especially the function
`org-clock-in' fails with following output to the *Messages* buffer:

find-library-name: Can't find library org

The documentation for the function 'find-library-name' is

  "Return the absolute file name of the Emacs Lisp source of LIBRARY.
LIBRARY should be a string (the name of the library)."
  ;; If the library is byte-compiled, try to find a source library by
  ;; the same name.

So the first question is whether you have the elisp sources installed (which are provided by the Cygwin package emacs-el). On my system, if I evaluate

(find-library-name "org")

I get

"/usr/share/emacs/24.1/lisp/org/org.el.gz"

If installing emacs-el doesn't solve your problem, please send me instructions for reproducing it, starting with 'emacs -Q'. I don't use org-mode, so the instructions will have to be detailed.

Ken