FAQ and Documentation translation to other languages

Hello. I'm a Cygwin lists subscriber (with some problems from time to
time to send mails but this is another story).

The message about outdated FAQs of yesterday let me think in the
general lack of translations of Unix-like-items documentation to
spanish language.

Exists something traslated under Cygwin to Spanish ? Some kind of team
doing it ?

In negative case I could dedicate some time to this project, including
translations inside source code.

--
Gracias | Regards

Saludos - Greetings - Freundliche Grüße - Salutations
--
Sergio Pedraja

twitter: @sergio_pedraja
skype: Sergio Pedraja
-----
No crea todo lo que ve, ni crea que está viéndolo todo