Re: cygwin 1.7.15: svn disk I/O error

On 7/11/2012 9:47 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
marco atzeri <marco.atzeri <at> gmail.com> writes:
a solution for testing is to add the new directory as first in the PATH.

I think it already tries to do that, I'll have to check more closely if it's missing some directories or if the order is perhaps wrong. It may also be that the Ruby and Perl dynaloaders ignore the PATH settings in certain situations (at least the Perl dynaloader seems to map the library via an absolute path).

It will be a while before I get to this, for now I'll just use the workaround of
installing the untested libraries onto the build system before testing.

Regards, Achim.

if it is a perl dll, than he need to install. In windows the current directory is always considered so the perl binary will use the dll in /usr/bin before anything else in the PATH.

I have the same issue testing the perl-Graphics-Magick package

Regards
Marco