Re: vim/cygwin: python support

got returned msg about cygwin. so resent..

On 06/29/2012 10:22 AM, ping wrote:
not sure this should go to vim/cygwin team...so copy both and Vlad(Voom
plugin author)
I got a new laptop (folio) come with win7.
for some reason I want to give win7 a trial.

cygwin full install went smooth.
but looks I don't have python support here.
that means I won't be able to have some plugins (like Voom) that is
based on python.
I did a lot of search and looks this is a common issue, but still I
don't see a clear answer yet.
any cygwin users can advise?

regards
ping