Interesting error when trying to start sshd

Hello!
I confess I'm confused. I vaguely recall finding the response
someplace, but I know not where. I've done all that needs to be done
to enable sshd to run on this newly installed Cygwin setup. (It is new
because the computer needed to have its OS reinstalled earlier this
month.) Here is the message:
GCL@CMDRSKYWALKER /
$ cygrunsrv -S sshd
cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus:  Win32 error 1062:
The service has not been started.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com