Re: crash on latest cygwin snapshot

Christopher Faylor writes:
> Weird.  I see nothing like that.
>
> I get the same behavior with the supposedly working snapshot and with the
> snapshot for which problems are reported.  And with 1.7.15.

Besides the problems reported, the June 19 snapshot kills mintty
processes for me once or twice a day (apparently they see an EOF or a
SIGHUP since they do save history).  In several instances the X server
has continued to run, even though mintty would normally refuse to shut
down when an X server was started from it and still running.

The June 18 snapshot had massive problems with make and git simply not
doing anything or just returning without any error or other messages
midway through their operation.  Running the same operations in strace
would often succeed.

I've gone back to the June 10 snapshot (I think June 11 would also be
fine, I've just never downloaded it).

Regards,
Achim.