[OpenSSL]Is it possible to show the numerical value of the public and private key's exponent in a certificate

Dear all,
I am trying to learn how S/MIME encryption/digital signing works.

I would like to show the numerical values assigned to my private and public key.

I have converted my personal certificate from p12 to pem, in this way:

openssl pkcs12 -in mycert.p12 -out mycert.pem

Now, I have used this command to show the modulus of the private/public key:

openssl rsa -in mykey.pem -noout -modulus

and I see an hexadecimal value, now I know that my public key is a data like this:

(exp1, modulus)

where modulus is the value above. My private key is:

(exp2, modulus)

where exp1 and exp2 satisfy:

exp1*exp2 ? 1 mod (p-1)(q-1)
modulus=p*q

I would like to know if is it possible to show the numerical values of exp1 and exp2 stored in my certificate.

Sandro