Re: gcc not running properly??

On 6/11/2012 5:37 AM, scotty85 wrote:

so your basically saying i shouldnt use cmd?

i use it all fine on my laptop, just on my home computer it comes up with
what i said so i dont no what to do to fix it..

please don't top post, see: http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU

To fix install mintty and use it. It should be already installed on
any recent system and "Cygwin Terminal" icon is now referring to mintty.

For any other issue please follow
http://cygwin.com/problems.html

guidelines

Regards