Re: Small request for the new cygwin terminal

On 8 June 2012 19:02, Nellis, Kenneth wrote:
> [...]

Hold down both Shift keys. Yes, really.

(For the record, I wouldn't expect anyone to really use that, and I'm
a bit surprised that I bothered to implement it. Remember though that
different keyboard layouts have the relevant characters in different
positions.)

Andy