Re: Mintty Log Off problem (now 1.7.16s)

>On May 30 14:16, Harry G McGavran Jr wrote:
>> Corinna wrote:
>>
>> >That's why I'm asking.  If you could try to find out which snapshot
>> >fixed it and which snapshot broke it again, it would help to find the
>> >cause.
>> >

>> >Thanks,
>> >Corinna
>>
>> This will take a little time since one has to log off to see the problem
>> and I have no idea which 1.7.10s was the starting point.  Unfortunately,
>> the rest of this week, I won't have very much time to do many
>> iterations.  I'll see if I can find where it started and post back,
>> but unless it's in the first few tries, it will likely be sometime
>> next week before I have the answer...
>
>No worries.  Next week is fine.
>

>Corinna
>
>--
>Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
>Cygwin Project Co-Leader          cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
>Red Hat

Today I had a just enought time to try the first 1.7.10s snapshot I
could find on the cygwin snapshots webpage.  That was
cygwin-inst-20111217.tar.bz2, and the problem does exist with that snapshot.
I don't know if there were any earlier ones prior to that but
after 1.7.9 or not since the chart on the webpage starts with
that snapshot.

    Harry

--

Harry G. McGavran, Jr.